SORRY THIS TRIP IS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. INNER FARNE AND STAPLE ISLAND ARE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC DUE TO AVIAN FLU CONCERNS. WHY NOT TRY OUR HOLY ISLAND CRUISE INSTEAD
This Farne Islands tour lands on the fantastic diverse wildlife habitat of Inner Farne where St Cuthbert spent the latter part of his life and died there in 687AD. It is the largest of the Farne Islands and the most accessible. It is ideal for bird watchers and wildlife photographers, you can get incredibly close to thousands upon thousands of breeding birds! Remember to bring a hat during the spring and summer breeding season! This tour takes approximately 2.5 – 3 hours, with a sail around all the islands first then a 1-hour landing on Inner Farne.
Landings on Staple and Inner Farne are subject to Avian Flu with the National Trust monitoring the situation in April. Customers will be notified in advance if the islands are closed during their planned visit and alternatives offered.
PLEASE ARRIVE HALF AN HOUR BEFORE YOUR TRIP TO COLLECT YOUR BOARDING PASS
Times and frequencies may change at short notice.
PLEASE NOTE…Sorry, no dogs are allowed on this trip.
Departure Times :
April: 0945 | 1145
May, June & July: 1145 | 1345
August & September: 0945 | 1145
Prices: £30, Child*: £23, Under 5: Free
Please note, National Trust landing fees to non members are……
May, June, July
Adult: £13.00 Child: £6.50 Family: £32.50 Family group with 1 adult and 3 children: £19.50
30th March, April, August, September
Adult: £8.50 Child: £4.25 Family: £22.25 Family group with 1 adult and 3 children: £12.75
(Free landing to under 5’s & N.T. members)
- Child*: Aged 15 and under.
- Times and frequencies may change at short notice.
- Please collect your tickets half an hour before departure or failure to do so your ticket will be resold.
- The final decision to land on any of the Farne Islands is at the boat masters discretion.
- The National Trust charge a landing fee on Inner Farne & Staple Island. National Trust members land free of charge on production of their membership cards.
We are also available for filming, private charter and survey work, please contact us for details.