We are delighted to announce we are now taking bookings to land on Inner Farne commencing on the 21st June!
This Farne Islands tour lands on the fantastic diverse wildlife habitat of Inner Farne where St Cuthbert spent the latter part of his life and died there in 687AD. It is the largest of the Farne Islands and the most accessible. It is ideal for bird watchers and wildlife photographers, you can get incredibly close to thousands upon thousands of breeding birds! Remember to bring a hat during the spring and summer breeding season! This tour takes approximately 2.5 – 3 hours, with a sail around all the islands first then a 1 hour landing on Inner Farne.
Times and frequencies may change at short notice.
PLEASE NOTE…Sorry, no dogs are allowed on this trip.
Landings and places are currently reduced due to National Trust Coronavirus restrictions, please see below for dates, times and costs. there are 32 places per sailing, booking is therefore essential.
Landing Dates : Commencing 21st June to the 1st August and then August 2nd to the 30th September
Departure Time : 2.45pm until 1st August and then 9.45am and 11.45am until 30th September
Prices: £30, Child*: £23, Under 5: Free
Please note, National Trust landing fees to non members are……
May, June, July
Adult: £12 Child: £6 Family: £30 Family group with 1 adult: £18
30th March, April, August, September
Adult: £8 Child: £4 Family: £20 Family group with 1 adult: £12
(Free landing to under 5’s & N.T. members)
- Child*: Aged 15 and under.
- Times and frequencies may change at short notice.
- Please collect your tickets half an hour before departure or failure to do so your ticket will be resold.
- The final decision to land on any of the Farne Islands is at the boat masters discretion.
- The National Trust charge a landing fee on Inner Farne & Staple Island. National Trust members land free of charge on production of their membership cards.
We are also available for filming, private charter and survey work, please contact us for details.