Sorry, due to new National Trust arrangements for landing on Inner Farne and Staple Island we are unable to take bookings for this trip.
A day trip including the sights and sounds of all the Farne Islands with 2 hours on Staple Island then 2 further hours on Inner Farne. This tour takes approximately 5.5 – 6 hours. Please remember to wear good shoes for Staple Island as its hard rock and rugged underfoot and it does not have any facilities on the island. Please remember to bring some lunch and there is a toilet on the boat as well as the Inner Farne. Dates for 2021 are limited and are listed below.
Departure dates: Not currently available
Adults: £45, Child*: £35, Under 4: Free
Departure Time: Not currently available
Please note National Trust landing fees apply on both islands, click here for more information.
- Child*: Aged 15 and under.
- Times and frequencies may change at short notice.
- Staple Island’s jetty is very exposed and can be hazardous in poor weather or tide conditions .
- The final decision to land on any of the Farne Islands is at the boat masters discretion.
- Please remember to bring some lunch, a drink and suitable clothing and footwear.
- The National Trust charge a landing fee to land on Inner Farne & Staple Island.
- National Trust members land free of charge on production of their membership cards.
We are also available for filming, private charter, survey work and scattering ashes, please contact us for details.